According to reports, the Washington C.H. Police Department responded to the following calls:
– Officers responded to 428 Gibbs Ave. in reference to a suspicious male talking to the resident’s plants. The male was identified as Johnny Griffin and he was advised to leave the property. The male then returned later after he departed. The male was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to 723 Harrison St. in reference to a missing/endangered adult. The male later contacted the police department and advised he was fine and at work. Contact was made with the male by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office at request and he checked okay.
– Officers responded to 555 N. Glenn Ave. (Court House Manor) in reference to an assault. The victim advised that during the altercation, the offender, Lisa Bailey, slapped her in the arm after she was asked to leave the business after creating a disturbance. Bailey was charged with assault.
– Officers responded to 705 S. Elm St. after the resident was mowing his yard and located a small pistol-type BB gun. The BB gun was collected for disposal.
– While on patrol, officers located a wanted person. Contact was made with Megan Haithcock and she was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.