Firefighters rescue dog from apartment


On Friday afternoon, a fire was reported at the Village Court Apartments in Washington C.H. The occupant of the apartment was upset and was trying to re-enter the home upon first responders’ arrival due to her dog still being inside. Firefighters were able to safely retrieve and return the dog to her arms.

On Friday afternoon, a fire was reported at the Village Court Apartments in Washington C.H. The occupant of the apartment was upset and was trying to re-enter the home upon first responders’ arrival due to her dog still being inside. Firefighters were able to safely retrieve and return the dog to her arms.


Chris Hoppes | Record-Herald photo

On Friday afternoon, a fire was reported at the Village Court Apartments in Washington C.H. The occupant of the apartment was upset and was trying to re-enter the home upon first responders’ arrival due to her dog still being inside. Firefighters were able to safely retrieve and return the dog to her arms.

On Friday afternoon, a fire was reported at the Village Court Apartments in Washington C.H. The occupant of the apartment was upset and was trying to re-enter the home upon first responders’ arrival due to her dog still being inside. Firefighters were able to safely retrieve and return the dog to her arms.
https://www.recordherald.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2022/05/web1_Lady-with-dog-at-fire-5-13-2022-1.jpgOn Friday afternoon, a fire was reported at the Village Court Apartments in Washington C.H. The occupant of the apartment was upset and was trying to re-enter the home upon first responders’ arrival due to her dog still being inside. Firefighters were able to safely retrieve and return the dog to her arms. Chris Hoppes | Record-Herald photo