Police Incidents

According to reports, the Washington C.H. Police Department responded to the following calls:

March 26

Criminal Damaging: At 12:47 a.m. while officers were checking buildings, they observed a busted window to the old Verizon building on Washington Square. It appeared unknown persons threw a rock through the window. A report was completed.

Possession of Drugs/Drug Abuse Instrument: At 1:37 a.m., officers observed a suspicious male walking around the old Well building on South Fayette Street. Contact was made with the male, identified as Arthur L. Johnson, who had warrants for his arrest. During a search incident to the arrest, suspected drugs and drug paraphernalia were located. The drug charges are pending.

Burglary: At 10:51 a.m., Jonathan Parsley reported a burglary complaint. He advised that sometime overnight while he was away, unknown persons broke into his attached garage and stole his trailer. The trailer contained tools and other property, which were also stolen. A report was completed and an investigation began.

Theft: At 11:48 a.m., Andrea Wilson reported a theft complaint. She advised that a package that was delivered to her residence was stolen before she returned home. A theft report was completed.

Theft: At 12:01 p.m., James Goldick reported a theft complaint. He advised that he parked his vehicle at Washington Square and carpooled to work. When he returned to his vehicle, he observed that property was stolen. A report was completed.

Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle: At 3:52 p.m., Timothy Smith reported an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle complaint. He advised that Jennifer Brown offered to drive him to an appointment in his vehicle. Brown dropped him off at the appointment and never returned with the vehicle. Charges were filed for Brown.

March 25

Felonious Assault: At 12:59 p.m., a man came to the police department in reference to being assaulted. He advised that got into an argument with William Mahorney III outside of his residence. During the argument, Mahorney reportedly cut him with a knife and departed. Charges were filed for Mahorney III.