The following local students were named to the Dean’s Honor List at Cedarville University:
– Madison Bender of Washington C.H.
– Hannah Holbrook of Washington C.H.
– Ryan Kvarness of Washington C.H.
– Josiah Lansford of Jamestown
– Gretchen Milstead of Washington C.H.
– Katie Murray of Jamestown
– Lauren Smith of Washington C.H.
– Michael Wilt of Washington C.H.
Students maintained a 3.75 GPA in the 2018 spring semester while taking at least 12 credit hours from Cedarville University.
Cedarville University, located between Dayton and Columbus, is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution with an enrollment of 3,963 undergraduate, graduate and online students in more than 150 areas of study.
Founded in 1887, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and leading student satisfaction ratings. For more information about the university, visit www.cedarville.edu.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU