Cedarville University hosted its commencement ceremony May 5. The following local students graduated:
– Madison Bender of Washington C.H. graduated with a degree in management.
– Alathea DiGrandi of Jeffersonville graduated with a degree in pharmaceutical science.
– Ryan Kvarness of Washington C.H. graduated with a degree in BS-biology.
– Marshall Pickering of Leesburg graduated with a degree in international studies.
– Keith Rotroff of South Solon graduated with a degree in master of science in nursing.
Cedarville University, located between Dayton and Columbus, is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution with an enrollment of 3,963 undergraduate, graduate and online students in more than 150 areas of study.
Founded in 1887, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and leading student satisfaction ratings. For more information about the university, visit www.cedarville.edu.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU