After receiving calls from the community and a handful of donations, Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) and Fayette County Emergency Management Agency (FCEMA) have coordinated to collect donations of medical supplies to assist first responders and healthcare workers in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following list of supplies will be accepted in unused condition:
– Gowns – medical-grade, isolation, impervious
– Masks – N95, surgical with tie back, isolation with elastic ear loops, procedural masks with or without face shield
– Gloves – surgical & nitrile
– Caps – bouffant surgical caps
– Eyewear – laboratory and medical goggles, safety glasses with side shield
– Shoe covers
Donors may either call the FCEMA office at 740-335-8264 for pick-up of a donation, or take supplies to a drop-off site inside the front doors of FCMH. The FCMH drop-off site is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Since donors will not be entering the hospital, the current health screening will not be required.
For large donations, or questions about current supply needs, please contact FCMH Supply Chain Manager Blaine Morgan at 740-333-2219 or FCEMA Director Melissa Havens at 740-335-8264.