At this time, Fayette County Public Health is operating under “Incident Command” and only essential services are being offered. These preventative measures are being implemented to limit the amount of traffic in the building, located at 317 S. Fayette St. in Washington C.H., in order to protect the public as well as the employees.
Beginning at the close of business Monday, the building was locked, and it will stay locked during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday). Essential services will continue to be offered BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. There will be a staff member monitoring the door to allow entry into the building for people who have an appointment.
Essential services which will be provided include:
· Nursing Services
· Reproductive Health & Wellness
· Environmental Health
· Vivitrol Clinic
· Vital Statistics
SPECIAL NOTES –
· Only patients will be allowed in the building.
· Children will not be allowed in the building unless they are the patient.
· Only ONE caregiver will be allowed in the building for child patients.
· For situations where the patient is a person with a disability or impairment and they require caregiving assistance, one caregiver per patient will be allowed.
· WIC clients – Please bring all documents for Re-Certifications.
· Vital Statistics (Birth & Death Certificates) – Please call from the parking lot so that your certificate may be prepared prior to entering the building. Call 740-335-5910.
· Environmental Services – including wells, septic systems, food service, plumbing, parks, camps and building reviews: Please communicate with FCPH or a member of its environmental division via phone as much as possible – 740-333-3590. Please expect some delays.
· Help Me Grow referrals – Please call 740-335-5111, 1-800-755-GROW or visit this link: https://odhgateway.odh.ohio.gov/ochids/public/refer
To schedule an appointment or for all other inquiries, call the following numbers:
WIC – 740-333-3552
Help Me Grow – 740-335-5111
Environmental Health – 740-333-3590
All other departments – 740-335-5910
Thank you for your understanding, patience and kindness at this time.