The Miami Trace Youth Football Program is announcing a three-day camp for players who will be in grades 3-8 this school year.
The camp is set for Monday, July 24 through Wednesday, July 26 from 6-8 p.m. each day at the Miami Trace High School football practice field.
Players who participate in the youth camp will:
- Have individualized instruction from high school football coaching staff with assistance from varsity players.
- Learn the fundamentals of football, including stances/starts, blocking, tackling and position alignments and responsibilities.
- Athletes will develop the ideals of sportsmanship, leadership, citizenship and teamwork.
- Meet friends, have fun and develop relationships with the coaching staff and current varsity players.
- Participate in a Panther football tournament.
- Times 40-yard dash.
The cost is $50 per player.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU