Fire destroys home


Family of four escapes Jasper Coil Road residence

By Ryan Carter - ryancarter@civitasmedia.com



The home at 62 Jasper Coil Road was destroyed by fire early Sunday morning.


A local family is without a home following an early morning fire Sunday on Jasper Coil Road in Fayette County.

A structure fire at 62 Jasper Coil Road was reported at approximately 2 a.m., according to reports. A resident of the home, listed on the report as Dustin A. Kuhn, 29, advised that while he was asleep in his bedroom that night, he heard his dog barking. At that point, he got out of bed to check the rest of the home, reports said.

Kuhn said that when he opened his bedroom door he saw black smoke along with flames throughout the entire residence. According to reports, he then closed the door and got his family out of the home before calling 911.

Along with Kuhn and another adult, there were two small children living in the home, according to the Washington C.H. Fire Department.

When the Sabina and Washington C.H. fire departments arrived, the house was fully engulfed in flames. It took firefighters approximately an hour to extinguish the blaze. No one was injured, but the house and all of the family’s belongings were destroyed.

The fire is still under investigation by authorities.

The home at 62 Jasper Coil Road was destroyed by fire early Sunday morning.
http://www.recordherald.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2016/12/web1_IMG_1088.jpgThe home at 62 Jasper Coil Road was destroyed by fire early Sunday morning.
Family of four escapes Jasper Coil Road residence

By Ryan Carter

ryancarter@civitasmedia.com