Court House Quilters recently hosted their 2017 show at Southern State Community College and are pleased to announce the People’s Choice ribbon winners in several categories:
– Large hand quilted – Karma Breedlove’s Sunbonnet Sue;
– Large machine quilted – Karma Breedlove’s Doll Dresses;
– Small hand quilted – Beth Foster’s Metallic Fans;
– Small machine quilted – Brenda Krieger’s Black, White and Red;
– Antique quilt – Cindy and Dan Drake’s Embroidered Flowers.
Viewers chose Karma Breedlove’s Doll Dresses as the overall show favorite. Melissa DeWees won the 2017 raffle quilt, Disappearing Hourglass.
The Guild donated $1 of each admission to the Fayette Food Pantry and a portion of the proceeds to LIFE Pregnancy and to The Brick House.
Court House Quilters thank SSCC and those who supported the 2017 show.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU